Monday, November 30, 2009

Fuckin Technology.

In addition to the lovely & convenient rss feed that this blog offers:
http://thatmffm.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default,
I finally managed to sync it up to my twitter feed, my myspace statuses, my facebook statuses, and my AIM/ Lifestream account.
Whenever there's a new update on THIS page, all those other pages will also update.
Couple that with the fact that this blog is updatable through email from my cellphone telephone device, and I'm somehow a model of nerdy efficiency.
Hopefully it will cut down on the amount of time I spend promoting the stupid shit i do & increase awareness of said stupid shit...
But I assume that it might be annoying to the handful of jerks that are connected to all those pages, so consider this your warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk some shit.