Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First post here... Testing the waters...

Welcome to thatmffm.blogspot.com!
This is fOREVERMAN typing at you.
If you just randomly stumbled on to this blog, and don't already know me, visit myspace.com/forevermanshits and find out what I'm all about.
If you don't have the new flash player, you can listen at soundclick.com/foreverman.
If you're on an iPhone, you're assed out on the streaming music, but you can watch many YouTube videos by searching "thatmffm".

I set up this blog, but I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with it.
I thought it would be cool to use this page to post stories & ponderances that are too long for Twitter, and not fleeting enough for a myspace bulletin, but it's probably going to wind up degenerating into just another avenue to shamelessly promote my new projects and upcoming performances.
Anyway, if you want to keep up with what's going on on my end, add this page to your RSS feeds, or bookmark it, or web-app it... Whatever it is that you do in that situation, do it.
And feel free to leave comments. I'm all about comments, especially if you're well-spoken and disagreeable.

For now, I'm out, but I'll pop in when I have something to say.

Peace!

-fM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk some shit.